Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Diamond and Ferdinand

The mini Herefords! Ms. Diamond wanted money to pose for pictures. Fat chance!


She threatened me with the big guns. I laughed.


And Ferdinand came to the rescue (although he seemed like a pretty nice boy, all in all).


Here is a picture that shows the weird beard extensions from the previous post. I think there is a name for them but if it isn't something I think about daily I'm not likely to remember it. And thinking about it, if you aren't familiar with irises you might not even recognize what I'm calling the weird thing, so just never mind.


My Bionic Knee
Two year check up yesterday. All is good.


Tractor

 What is it about tractors that is so exciting? Bob is giddy with excitement and the neighbors are begging to take selfies on it. But the wi...