Saturday, September 12, 2020

Tractor

 What is it about tractors that is so exciting? Bob is giddy with excitement and the neighbors are begging to take selfies on it. But the wildfire smoke is awful this morning so the fun will have to wait.

Here is the duck house last evening with smokey sky.

 
The boys are not amused. There are no walks to make the day more interesting while it's like this. I wish there was something I could do to help them and the ducks. The air is unhealthy for them to breathe too.

 
Boots attempts to negotiate a short reprieve but I hold firm.


Hattie is being a good sport about it as long as she can make the rounds with me.

I had an idea to make tiles to cover the stair risers for the rental porch, but after making test tiles I realized it is an impractical idea so, voila!, a wall hanging instead.

 
The Handoff
Young crows playing with something very desirable on the skylights.
 


Tractor

 What is it about tractors that is so exciting? Bob is giddy with excitement and the neighbors are begging to take selfies on it. But the wi...