Thursday, May 31, 2018

Playing with new camera

Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX10 

There is so much to learn on this little camera but so far I'm very happy with the quality of the images and impressed with the various features. Was playing around with zoom, focus, contrast and low light capabilities today. The camera is smaller than I'm used to and my fingers covered part of the lens so that will explain the vignetting in the first pictures. Reminder to self, keep your fingers out of the way!

The black irises are opening and look at the velvety black falls and shades of purple in the standards and beards. Just gorgeous.




I'm very excited about the detail in this picture, even after reducing the size from original. 


A cropped zoom of my girl Hattie. 


Veggies for dinner tonight.


Tractor

 What is it about tractors that is so exciting? Bob is giddy with excitement and the neighbors are begging to take selfies on it. But the wi...