Thursday, November 30, 2017

Endless Rain

Yesterday brought some relief from the rain but today we're back to more of the same. What happened to Sequim's blue hole?


Hattie isn't keen on the wet weather either.


But this Bonica is still putting out flowers.


Surgery Plans

So it looks like I'll be getting a new knee come February. There is a six month wait necessary from the date of the cortisone shot -- something to do with infections. In the meantime there is lots of blood work to do, dental cleaning, visit with my primary physician, physical therapy, and preparing the house (and Bob) for post surgery recovery. I'm feeling nervous about the whole thing already but every day my knees hurt more and more so there is incentive to carry on. I'll post developments as they happen.


Tractor

 What is it about tractors that is so exciting? Bob is giddy with excitement and the neighbors are begging to take selfies on it. But the wi...