Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Hattie, Emmie, Porcelain

I need to collect pictures of Hattie who doesn't really enjoy posing. She's a cute one though. I've learned that the red-eye function on my photo software doesn't fix blue or green eye, only red eye. The results of our nosework match came in and we placed 4th! Hurrah for Hattie.


This is Emerald (aka Emmie and Esmerelda). She's feeling quite randy these days and chases me around the yard until I turn and chase her. Then she lets me catch her and stroke her back. I wonder how she would take to adding a drake to the flock. 


Hattie and the intense border collie stare.



I'm hard pressed to find a good block of time to work on projects for my online porcelain class. I'm working on forming tall cylinders with varying amounts of clay and bellying them out to form vases and ginger jar type things. I'll get photos of this top jar with the lid, which is different than any I've made before, when the clay dries enough to start trimming.



Hattie with her Jolly Ball.


Weather was wonderful today. A warm 63. Most leaves have fallen from the trees and bushes but the colors on the ground are still beautiful in the sunlight.

Tractor

 What is it about tractors that is so exciting? Bob is giddy with excitement and the neighbors are begging to take selfies on it. But the wi...