Saturday, July 11, 2020

Madness

I have really done it. Poor Hattie. This is not what a farm dog does. I now brush her teeth. Every day. With a tooth brush and beef flavored tooth paste. It's the cutest little brush. At first she recoiled from the smell and ran away. I would dab a tiny bit on her teeth and let her go. After a few days of that I figured what the hell, lets give the brush a go. And she let me brush her canines! And she didn't hate me for it! Now I'm getting pretty much all the teeth, on the outside. That's the important part. And she wiggles and wags when it's over, so it can't be too awful for her. I can't believe I'm doing it, but before dropping another thousand dollars on her teeth I'll try anything.



Tractor

 What is it about tractors that is so exciting? Bob is giddy with excitement and the neighbors are begging to take selfies on it. But the wi...