Thursday, June 7, 2018

My garden fetish continues

Time to look around the garden for anything new. Here is Love-in-a-mist. I thought it was blue last year, but white is pretty too.


I think the Memorial Garden grows best of all my gardens. 


Two more red peonies are blooming, neither as big as the first one that produced massive flowers.



Veggies for dinner. The kohlrabi and fennel in the greenhouse grow fast. I picked a couple of ugly beets, some early onions and garlic scapes. I'm giving away heads of red romaine to open up space for the rest. We can't keep up with what just six heads produce. 


Waiting for something exciting to happen.


Tractor

 What is it about tractors that is so exciting? Bob is giddy with excitement and the neighbors are begging to take selfies on it. But the wi...