Thursday, December 21, 2017

A new place to pot

My new studio is just about done. The door needs a sweep, and when the taping mud dries I will paint and begin to move in.

Here is the new wall on the garage side. Just calling out for shelves to fill with useless junk.


And two shots of inside. It's a little narrow at about 10 feet wide, but quite long. I'll work with it to make space for all my essentials. The stall mats in the shed need washing before I bring them in for the floor, but it's a little too cold to do that now. These big windows will need shades or the summer sun will bake me out. I hope to be working with clay again within a week or two.



Day length begins to increase after today!


Tractor

 What is it about tractors that is so exciting? Bob is giddy with excitement and the neighbors are begging to take selfies on it. But the wi...