Thursday, February 2, 2017

Frozen Pots

There was another hard freeze last night and the duck pool is a big ice cube. A few warm days last week lured me back into the mud room but unfortunately my clay hadn't dried before this latest cold snap hit. I found my pots covered with an unusual texture this morning. I have no idea how this will play out after they thaw and are trimmed. It might be very interesting.


Then there is Hattie. She's a wild thing with her toys, flinging them by the rope while spinning in circles and circling around me. It's like a dance performance. When she does it with the Jolly ball on a long rope it's a real show.


Spinning like a top, only one rear paw stationary, the rest of her a blur....


Tractor

 What is it about tractors that is so exciting? Bob is giddy with excitement and the neighbors are begging to take selfies on it. But the wi...