Monday, July 7, 2014

Tux and VW

Tux's new med, Itraconazole, arrived today. Will start tomorrow and get another liver function test in one month. I've cut back again on the Tramadol again (one tab 3x a day) and am trying the Mirtazipine every other day to see if she functions well on lower doses. She's been eating so well I would stop the Mirtazipine entirely except that it also helps with the nausea... however, I've been wondering how much of the nausea is caused by the high dosages of Tramadol.

The Cargoliner I ordered to protect the back of the Sportwagen arrived today, too. It's a liner made of heavy duty vinyl used by car manufacturers, custom made for different model vehicles. Looks pretty good. We'll see how well it stands up to my three mutts and the desert heat.

Cargoliner


Tractor

 What is it about tractors that is so exciting? Bob is giddy with excitement and the neighbors are begging to take selfies on it. But the wi...