Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Neat Neighbor

I believe this is a Desert Banded Gecko Bob found under a stepping stone in the yard! It has moveable eyelids and no toe pads. First gecko I've seen here.



Dog Update: Tux finally ate like she was hungry Sunday, after a week of only taking a bite of yogurt or hamburger now and then, then Monday nothing. She actually left the house when I brought her bowl. Vet gave me something for nausea, which she might have been feeling with all the meds she was taking, and an appetite stimulant that I hope will get her back to eating regularly. She did want breakfast this morning. 

The BCs are feeling their age. It's difficult for them to negotiate the rocky trails now and the afternoon heat is getting to them, so our walks are getting shorter, slower, but they still demand to go twice a day. Tux is taking so much of my attention that I feel I'm missing their last good days. 




Tractor

 What is it about tractors that is so exciting? Bob is giddy with excitement and the neighbors are begging to take selfies on it. But the wi...