Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Changes

After moving my studio to the garage the shed was up for grabs and is now proving to be a good place to store animal foods, supplies and gardening equipment. There is quite a bit of stuff to move that is temporarily stored in the greenhouse, but that will have to wait for better weather.


The lawn tractor is now stored in the quonset that used to house the hay.


Timmi and Boots are thinking I must surely be carrying a treat. No luck today, guys.


I am very sad to announce that my nine year old iMac, which has never let me down, is going to be replaced by a Windows 10 desktop computer. The operating system can no longer be updated and it is so old Apple won't even give it a trade in value. It's still working well, but slow compared to current models, and the spinning ball shows up a little too frequently. The new iMac configurations don't match my technical needs and are also very expensive, so I have been steered over to the PC dark side. My new Dell will be delivered in a few weeks. I will really miss the integration between phone, tablet and computer with having all Apple products. 

I'm off to the hospital in Port Angeles for full length x-rays of my leg in advance of surgery. Another step closer... can I back out now??

Tractor

 What is it about tractors that is so exciting? Bob is giddy with excitement and the neighbors are begging to take selfies on it. But the wi...