Monday, May 4, 2015

My shop takes shape

We're finally getting around to organizing the garage and setting up my pottery area. Bob made this magnificent heavy-weight rolling bench with a big GluLam we brought down from AK. There is a second one for another table but he needs some time to recover from making this one before starting the next project. 


This is half of my shop, the other half behind me. A few electrical outlets need to be put into the wall next the kiln and the kiln vent installed before it's ready for setting up the wheel and firing the kiln. It's a compact shop but has lots of shelving and table space, giant windows for light and double doors opening to the back yard that will be nice when summer weather comes. I don't like the black widow look-alikes that get into the garage though. Yikes.


Tag, still with us

Tractor

 What is it about tractors that is so exciting? Bob is giddy with excitement and the neighbors are begging to take selfies on it. But the wi...