Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Copper and turquoise

Here is another bracelet with additional prongs to hold the stone. This one is copper and turquoise, a two wire cuff instead of three, and I added decorative spirals at the ends. I am having trouble taking pictures of these things...  available light sucks on gray cloudy days.



(Sorry for the blurry pic above.)
 Below is close-up of the stone taken with flash, light is much warmer than the two photos taken in existing daylight above. It shows some of the neat colors in the stone so I'm posting it.


I used a heavier gauge wire for the prongs on this bracelet and think they are too heavy. Next time smaller. I will figure this out yet!

Tractor

 What is it about tractors that is so exciting? Bob is giddy with excitement and the neighbors are begging to take selfies on it. But the wi...