Sunday, September 29, 2019

A Short Walk Around

Cool, gray and wet fall weather arrived early. It makes for flat pictures but good walking conditions. I brought the camera today to get pictures of the mini goats perched atop the stumps but they were too busy eating to be sociable.


The mini horses had fewer distractions and trotted right over.


A nosy greeting for me.


 But the other boy isn't allowed.


Back in the yard, everything has greened up fast.




It's siesta time for the boys, saving their energy for when it's time to eat again.



An open milkweed pod releasing its seed to be carried off in the wind.
 

Clay! These are a few things I've been working on for Jason. Someday I'll get enough to do a bisque firing and glaze. Blame it on the humidity, drying is slow, but I am trying.





Tractor

 What is it about tractors that is so exciting? Bob is giddy with excitement and the neighbors are begging to take selfies on it. But the wi...