Friday, April 19, 2019

Wool

The boys will not leave me alone about plucking their wool so I bought scratching pads for them to take care of themselves. It was disappointing that they were too big to wrap around the 4x4 posts they scratch on now. I had to attach them flat to the barn wall and hope they figure out what the pads are for. Of course, the boys were ready to help whether I needed it or not. They stick to me like velcro.

Tux spends most of the day outside, rain or shine, usually sleeping soundly. She always preferred being outdoors, even in the heat of the desert as long as there was shade. 


Clever Hattie. She knows how to work a crowd.







Tractor

 What is it about tractors that is so exciting? Bob is giddy with excitement and the neighbors are begging to take selfies on it. But the wi...