Saturday, May 24, 2014

More Snakes

I was just met by this baby rattler upon opening the studio door. I guess it was as startled as I was. Had to yell for Bob to come with the snake tongs and take it away in a bucket. I read recently in some science journal that a study of relocated vipers showed most of them died within a year when removed from their home territory, so I'm not sure it wouldn't be better to just dispatch them right away. But we feel like they are getting a chance to survive. If not, some roadrunner or other snake eating critter makes out. I always worry about the dogs running into one of these things when they go out at night. Now I'm back to wearing my hot snake boots in the yard....

Tractor

 What is it about tractors that is so exciting? Bob is giddy with excitement and the neighbors are begging to take selfies on it. But the wi...