Sunday, November 4, 2012

Jewelry Part 2

There is still a light deficit on these photos, but they're getting better. I hope to start an Etsy shop this fall and all these will be for sale so if you are interested in anything send me an email. 

The two apple green pieces below look so good with silver. The triangular piece will have a matching green cord, too. I'm cutting more Verde Antique Marble stones during the next week or two. I just love the color!

Verde Antique Marble 

This is another shot of the piece I posted yesterday. I gave the copper a few licks of flame to add some color.

Flame Painted Agate Figure

Another flame painted copper piece I've posted before. The cord has a few turquoise beads worked in.

Flame Painted Leaf

A blue turquoise stone set in hammered silver with a clear rubber cord.

Turquoise in Hammered Silver

(Below left) A rich blue turquoise bead choker with a blue topaz set on a silver drop. The graduated bead sizes give this a simple but elegant look. (Right) A turquoise stone with brown matrix set in silver with matching rough cut beads. (There are so many color variations in turquoise from one location and I love them all!)

Two Kingman Turquoise Pieces

One of my favorite stones (below), green turquoise with turbulent blue and brown swirls set in silver, green turquoise beads and rubber cord for comfort on the back of the neck.

Green Turquoise Turbulence

A small pearl with gorgeous deep blue, flat-cut turquoise stone set in silver with matching turquoise beads.

Pearl with Blue Turquoise

Another shot of the fire agate I posted yesterday. It's just a pretty translucent brown stone until the light shines through and illuminates the brilliant colors hidden inside.

Fire Agate









Tractor

 What is it about tractors that is so exciting? Bob is giddy with excitement and the neighbors are begging to take selfies on it. But the wi...